New Market Street, Wigan
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
Originally built as a food and grain warehouse this structure is three storeys in hard red brick, frontage 45m to New Market Street of 11 bays divided by brick pilasters and 25m in 4 bays to Parson's Walk. Inscription AD 1900 O & G Rushton Limited.
Read about the Rushton family and the history of the building.