Reform Club & Municipal Offices
King Street West, Wigan
Listed Date: 00/00/0000
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
This building dates from 1893 and was built originally by the Liberal Party as the Wigan Reform Club. A competition was held to choose the design and architect for the building and the 2nd place design by Heaton and Ralph was the one which was eventually constructed. Designed in a rich Flemish Renaissance style of architecture the building is a prominent feature within the streetscape along King Street West.